COLIN ROSE'S NEW BOOK "Delay Ageing"
What if getting older didn’t mean getting ill?
Researchers into ageing at universities like Cambridge, Oxford, University College London in the UK, and Harvard Medical School and Berkeley in the US, have – over the last decade – come to a startling conclusion.
There are ten biological processes, common to all of us, that underlie ageing. If they are not counteracted, ‘age related diseases’ develop – dementia, heart disease, high blood pressure, cancer.
BUT each one of these ageing processes can be slowed, delayed, or in some cases even stopped or reversed.
The result is to delay ageing. If you delay ageing, you automatically cut the risk of the diseases that ageing triggers. And you increase your health-span – the years you stay healthy.
- The 10 fundamental causes of ageing and how each one can be overcome.
- How to turn on genes that repair damaged DNA.
- How immune systems can be strengthened to fight disease – whatever your age.
- How to protect your brain as you get older.
- How to lower both blood pressure and blood sugar levels – key threats to longevity.
- How your microbiome affects ageing – and how to ensure a healthy gut.
- How to disconnect biological from chronological ageing.
Delay AGEING: Healthy to 100
Cover price £12.99
Buy here direct for £10.99 with free UK postage
YOUR OPTIONS TO READ THE INTRODUCTION OR THE FULL 326-PAGE BOOK NOW.
WHAT PEOPLE SAY
“Highly motivating – I have found nothing better.”
Ian Milward, Educational Psychologist, London
“It’s really improving the educational experience for our boys.”
Graham Able, Former Headmaster, Dulwich College, London
“Students using Accelerated Learning are racing ahead”
UK Daily Mail newspaper